If you want to change the password of your email account then you can do this by the following steps:
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the "Email" section click on "Email Account" Icon.
- Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section, and you should see your email account listed there.
- If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you should see a "Change Password" text in front of your email. Then simply click on "Change Password."
- Enter your new password or use a password generator
- Click on the "Change Password" button.
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully changed and now you can access your email using your new password!