- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
- cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
- Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
- In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create a new file like myfile.txt?
- Click on the "New File" Icon.
- In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.