- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the "Files" section, click on "Backup" Icon.
- Under "Full Backup," Click on "Download a Full Website Backup" button.
- From Dropdown Menu, Select Backup Destination to "Remote FTP Server," In Email field enter your email address.
Remote Server: FTP IP address or FTP domain name like ftp.example.com,
Remote User: Your FTP Username
Remote Password: Your FTP Password
Port: 21 or other FTP Port
Remote Dir: Remote Directory like /home/username/backupfolder/
- Once you fill in the Remote FTP details, click on the "Generate Backup" button.