- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
- In the left sidebar, click on the Expand button to expand the database.
- Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database in which you want to import SQL.
- Click on the "Import" button.
- Under "File to Import" click on the "Browse" button, Select SQL file from your PC.
- Scroll down and then click on the "Go" button.
If it shows a message in a green box, then it means your SQL is successfully uploaded.